mac book pro-blogging; it even smells better!

Today was one of those days. One of those days when all the evil in the world works against you. One of those days when you want to smash your own skull in with a hammer. One of the days when hearing "I love you" makes the whole awful day tolerable enough to blog about, and maybe even wonderful.

I can't even hash over the negative stuff. Like my dad (as my mother would sigh, frustrated) I am easy like Sunday morning. The only time I take the energy to stress is when it comes to be son. Period. Just the other day, I was riding in the car with Jennie and telling her about the recent happenings of my interesting little life. We're like peas and carrots; complimentary, and not necessarily opposites, but very different. She handles her business - and it can be a scary thing to watch. You do not want to be on the wrong end of her anger. She's the nicest person you could want to know, until you do something stupid. Stupidity is a no-no is her book. Me, I let it all slide. I wish I could be more like Jennie. I would have a lot less heart ache and a dramatic decrease in head aches. But, I still just let it all slide. I can't (and yes, I mean can't) get worked up over damn near anything. I just can't care. I'm one of those easy going people you hate. It hasn't always been like this, but especially since I became a mom, I just don't care about anything that doesn't have to do with Richie. Now, I hope to one day be as laid back as my dad (not quite there yet) but for now I'll just let it slide.

I did nothing and saw no one today. I did talk to my brother on the phone. We are going to try to get together before I leave in less-than-six days. This trip has just vanished! Tomorrow I am going to try to see my Aunt Jen and help Jennie move into her house. It's my only opportunity to see my Aunt Jen and the only day Jennie is moving into her house. Yes, I am screaming profanities in my head right now. I was supposed to be seeing her on Sunday but plans changed and my dad just told me. Maybe I'll just stay in bed tomorrow.

I keep trying to focus on the good and/or humorous parts of my day but I guess I am pretty determined to stay stressed. Richie is sick again and today was not a good day for crayon (or dog food) eating, so I got nothing but a head ache that can't decided if it's coming or going.

I, however, am going.

No comments: